Monday, December 24, 2012

Hulu+ or Netflix THAT is the real question Shakespeare!

If you're like me, you love the fact that for only $8 a month, the internet now offers you a plethora of entertainment. Whether it be a delightful full length movie, or a breath-taking plot twist on your favorite show, Netflix and Hulu+ now provide us some really affordable options. There's only one problem.

Both services have features which I love, and features that I hate! I LOVE the commercial free service Netflix flaunts, but Hulu has a significantly larger selection of shows! However, another downside of Hulu is that there's only the most recent season of any given show available. For example, I missed two seasons of one of my favorite shows, but I can't catch up on Hulu because I will have missed an entire season! That's no fun!

Anyway, my point is that I wish I could just kind of mesh the two. It would be so great to have the commercial free/ all seasons experience of Netflix, but with the selection and interface of Hulu+.
That's what I want for Christmas Santa! Come on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment