Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Self-Evaluation

I've been doing some personality tests recently. I think personalities are interesting, and I often find myself analyzing people's reactions and values. Anyway, I've done some tests on my own personality, and I've decided to share some of the results.


Test 1:
I am...
More introverted than extroverted
Interested in the unknown
Tend to have strong principles, detached relationships, and objective viewpoints.

Test 2: (handwriting analysis)
I pasted these results directly, and throughout the report I am putting my own comments on the analysis in brackets. [ ]

Report

You are straightforward in your approach and know your mind basically. You can handle any situation with your poise and maturity.   
[Mostly true: I don't know about "any situation". Sometimes I have to take five and come back.]
          You are an independent person with fine disposition and no prejudices. Negatively, however, upright writing signifies self-centeredness and rigidity. Your head rules over your heart.
[Mostly true: I definitely have prejudices. The head over heart thing is true though.]
You are an easygoing kind of person, but that does not mean that you are least concerned. You seek recreation and work on equal scales.
[True]
You maintain stability while handling money.
[True]
You are cautious, such that you think several times before taking an action or starting a new venture.
[True]
You want the world to see the best of you. And hence you try to project the same.
[True]
You work with the most-favourable pace and hence, do not have to conciliate between the quality and speed.
[True]
You are a dependable and trustworthy person.
[True]
You maintain balance between your capability and ambition which helps you to shun difficulties in achieving your goal.
[True]
You handle criticism with your cool temperament and dignity.
[Mostly true: It depends on who it's from and what it's about. It varies]
You have reasonable keenness in the task you undertake.
[True]
You like to be in the limelight and center of attraction in the crowd.
[False: The center of attention makes me nervous in almost every situation.]
You are least concerned about gratifying the world and rather look forward to your own contentment through the completion of your task.
[True]
You believe in exacting and being accurate.
[True: Do it right or don't do it at all.]
You are an extrovert and hence, like to socialize with the people.
[False: I am fairly introverted. I do well in social situations, I'm not socially awkward, but I prefer time alone.]
You use your agile hands very often and are nimble in doing mechanical work.
[True]
You believe in living life to the fullest and consider amusement and bliss as very important.
[Mostly true: I am also very goal and future oriented. Everything in moderation.]
You have an excellent strength of mind and also much desirable fortitude. You put in all your determination to complete your work.
[Mostly true: I've given up a few times, but never permanently.]
You are flexible and practical which works to your advantage. The balance outlook of yours helps you adapt yourself according to the crowd. [True]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, these quizzes were fun and fairly accurate. I might add to this post if I do any more in the future.